Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tidbits from School

Since our daughter can't actually tell us how her day at school was, my wife and I are always on the lookout for revealing clues that might help tell the story. There were some funny ones from yesterday.

First off, the bus driver says my little girl is all smiles on the bus. So that's a good sign. Yesterday, my wife sat our little one in a seat next to another little girl from her class. Who promptly put her arm around her. Looks like my little angel is already making friends.

After class when my wife got our little girl off the bus she noticed that nearly every child on the bus looked exhausted. Some were already asleep. They must get a pretty good workout at class.

The other thing that amazed us was how much this little girl eats on school days. She gets a snack before class, a snack during class and another snack when she gets home. This is all in addition to her normal meals of course. This and the fact that she asks to go to bed around seven on school days tells me that she's really getting worn out by all the activity. I say good for her. All the activity will strengthen her in all kinds of good ways.

No comments: