Sunday, January 28, 2007

Walking Wings

My Mother picked up an amazing item at Babies R Us for my daughter's birthday. It's called Walking Wings. It consists of a harness that goes around the trunk of the child and has straps that can be held up above so the child can walk. All of the weight and balance has to be handled by the child. It's so much better than just having my daughter walk holding on to something because her hands and arms are free, more like actual walking. And best of all my poor pregnant wife can stand straight up and still work with our little one. We're excited to work with it at the very least. I'll report back on how things are going.

1 comment:

bella said...

That is so cool!! I saw those and thought about getting one just before EK took off walking, but then... well, she took off walking!

How wonderful that you found something good to use for your little one!

bella